Thursday, August 5, 2010

Inception

V: What an interesting, unique movie! M and I sat through the credits and then walked out of the theater in silence, just so much to think about. It was a cool concept involving dreams and dreams within dreams. I won't include any spoilers, here. There are times with wild action and violence, but it's inside dreams, so the people are "pretend", and it doesn't seem so bad. Leonardo DiCaprio and the rest of the cast are great. There are some super-cool effects, and amazing images. I was thoroughly captivated and interested. I loved it. 4 stars

M: Great show. Took a while to figure out what was going on. Then, at the end, V and I could agree on what it all meant. But, I think that it is a deep and well thought out movie that is absolutely worth seeing. I would love to go further, but I can't think of what to say that would not include spoilers. After you watch it, which you should, call me, we can discuss. 3 1/2 stars

No comments: