Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eagle Eye

M: Buckle your seat-belts and suspend your disbelief. This show is action-packed. An unknown entity displaying unbelievable powers over people and things compels our two main characters to do its bidding. I was disappointed when I found out who was pulling the strings behind the scenes. 2 1/2 stars

V: Yeah, this show was entertaining if you like a lot of action and car crashes. It was an interesting premise in the Big Brother is Watching You vein. But added to the scare of what might realistically happen in our modern world was this kinda sci-fi villain, which discredited the reality/realistic part. It reminded me of I-Robot, which I really liked, and which (rightly so) just stuck with the sci-fi thing. 2 stars.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Joey here, maybe i'm way out there, but I thought this was total anti Bush political propaganda. I felt like this movie was made to scare us about wiretapping. I, for one, think wiretapping is neat. So I did not like this movie.