Friday, February 22, 2008

Bourne Ultimatum

PG-13, The third (and last?) of the Bourne series. Jason Bourne still trying to find out who he is and why he has been running around killing people.

V: My favorite so far. That car chase in the last one went on for hours. Bourne is a great spy/assassin. Very sneaky, very tricky. I gave this one 3 1/2 stars.

M: This is the final installment of a great series. I love watching Bourne in action. The first show was the best, the second the worst, but this third movie was good, action packed, and definitely worth catching. 3 stars.

4 comments:

Sean said...

There will be one more Bourne film. Matt Damon just signed on.

Katie said...

Joey here, this post may never be read by anyone since it is buried pages and pages down in your blog, but I had to comment. I don't know what is wrong with me because everyone seems to like these movies (including Ebert and Roeper, who I really put stock in), but I didn't like them. Did not like them sam I am.

Mike McBorg said...

Joey,

You would have liked it on a boat.

Katie said...

would not, could not on a boat