Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How do You Know

M: I really kind of enjoyed this silly romantic comedy. Reece Witherspoon and Paul Rudd were really cute, and Paul Rudd was hilarious. Perhaps not the most romantic couple in the world, but very cute and fun. Owen Wilson was also very funny. I generally liked the movie quite a bit. I considered going with a 3 1/2, but I couldn't quite go that high. Worth seeing. 3 stars.

V:  This had a lot of original humor.  The cast was great.  Loved Tony Shaloub's short but sweet scene. Paul Rudd is funny, funny.  Loved the very short scene of him BBQing.  It was cute.  3 stars.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Joey and I loved this movie. We saw it on our anniversary and just randomly picked it not hearing anything about it. I was very pleasantly surprised. It's not fresh in my mind but I think I went away with a 3 1/2 stars feeling. But it was my anniversary so I was wanting to feel the romance.

kate said...

glad your finding time for movie reviews again! i never know how to pick a flick, thanks for the help. :)