Saturday, April 10, 2010

Angels and Demons

M: I wonder if it is better to have read the book or not. Very violent, and not a good as the book, which was also violent, but which was also a page turner. I don't think that the Dan Brown books, and their thinking and talking about conspiracies and symbols, translates well to the big screen. But, in any event, pretty good movie, with good actors, that was a bit too long. 2 1/2 stars

V: I thought is was a good adventure. It kept my attention. There was no reason for the girl, except to have a female counterpart, so that bugged me. 3 stars

1 comment:

J to the oey said...

I really liked the book. The whole time I was reading the book, I was thinking about what a good movie it would make. Though the movie didn't quite meet my expectations, I think it was good.