Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wall-E

M: Loved it. Wall-E is the funnest character. Very sweet. The movie is simply fun, clever, and worth seeing and owning. 4 stars

V: I really wanted to watch this movie again almost as soon as I was finished seeing it. That's a good sign. It was so sweet and clever. I've got a soft spot for that little trash compactor. One thing I appreciated was that - though there was an obvious environmental message - there was no preaching or moral-stating, they just told the story. Wall-E, so darling and love-starved, just kept shoveling away through centuries. I loved the plucky way the people approached their "new" home at the end. It was very optimistic. 4 stars

1 comment:

kate said...

we loved kung-f00000000ooooo. . . and wal-e as well. so cute. we have this wonderful dollar theater close by and kids under 3 are free and if you bring your own bucket (up to 5 gallons) they will fill it with popcorn for 99 cents. awesome. loved your reviews.